Here at Praise Assembly we want to worship God in abandonment every time we come together as a church body. Just like in the Old Testament when the musicians would go before the army, we as a team are going before the message He has placed on Pastor’s heart for us as a congregation. Being a part of the praise and worship team is both an honor and a privilege. Our goal is simply seeking the Father’s heart as to what He is wanting to impart into the lives of the people who come. What is God saying corporately today? We don’t want to be distractions in any way. This allows God to speak and be our main focus. Let’s allow everything to fade away and let God take center stage, literally. He is the one we look to. He’s the one we sing to. He’s the one we play for. We play for an audience of ONE. All that really matters at the end of the day is that lives are changed by the power of our AWESOME creator who loves us and wants to use willing vessels that give their lives completely and totally over to Him. We pray that as you worship with us that God supernaturally touches your lives!
Purpose and Vision
- We want to be genuine people with authentic worship who honor the Lord both on and off the platform.
- We want to be a Spirit filled worship team who lead others into God’s presence.
- We want to protect the atmosphere in which the Spirit of God is invited to save, deliver, heal, and transform lives.
- We want to be saturated with the anointing of the Holy Spirit while ministering with excellence and in humility.
- We want to be growing in God and striving to live lives that glorify Him. We realize we will never be perfect but we can live a life that is growing spiritually.
Opportunities to Serve
As always, we are looking for people who are willing to use their talents for God. If you have a heart for worship and have skills or experience, we have ministry opportunities in sound board, Lyric/Computer Technician, musicians including drums, electric guitar, acoustic guitar, synthesizer, and vocal. If you are interested in getting involved, please contact Kristin Burpo at firstname.lastname@example.org for more information. Thank you!